Our bestseller Loxeal 47, which is in gel form, is now available in a new packaging size of 3 gr. Loxeal 47 is excellent for gluing small details and can be applied vertically and on porous, absorbent surfaces where conventional adhesives do not work.
Loxeal 47 is also available in 20 gr tubes.
Loxeal quick glue (approx glue) is used for immediate bonding of rubber, metal, plastic, ceramics, leather and porous materials. Common applications are gluing small surfaces where fast production/fixing time is the main requirement. For best results, the surfaces to be glued should have as small a gap as possible, below 0.1 mm; maximum 0.2 mm with some types. Working temperature. standard instant glue -50-+80 gr C. However, new temperature-resistant Loxeal instant glues are available that can withstand short-term temperatures up to 200 gr C. For porous materials and when gluing on vertical surfaces, there is a gel variant. Some of our most common instant glues are presented below.
Quick glue selection table
- Loxeal 14 For bonding metal/metal to metal/rubber/plastic
- Loxeal 17 Viscous/gap-filling variant of Loxeal 14
- Loxeal 23 All-round glue for plastic/rubber
- Loxeal 25 Gap filling for metal/plastic/ceramics
- Loxeal 29 Black, elastic for tough applications
- Loxeal 34 For difficult-to-glue plastic/rubber materials
- Loxeal 43 All-round glue – plastic, metal, leather, wood
- Loxeal 43S Super fast variant of Loxeal 43
- Loxeal 45 Viscous variant of Loxeal 43
- Loxeal 47 Gel, drip-free for porous/vertical surfaces
- Loxeal 7 Primer for difficult-to-glue plastics - before gluing
- Loxeal 9 Activator for quick glue