Transparent glue for a perfect finish! 6938T is a one-component transparent adhesive and sealant which, unlike many other similar products, is actually completely transparent and therefore gives a perfect finish.
The base consists of MS polymer, which makes the glue a very work environment-friendly product, free of solvents and isocyanates.
Thanks to its aesthetic and work environment-friendly properties, the adhesive is widely used in bodywork manufacturing, the plumbing industry and building construction.
More facts and benefits of Viscoseal 6938T
- Cures at room temperature with the help of humidity to a firm, flexible rubber
- Very good adhesion on most metals, glass, wood, many types of plastic, even without primer.
- Good resistance to chemicals, UV light, moisture, mould, fresh and salt water.
- Can be sanded and painted over with water-based paint
- The paste consistency makes it suitable for application on vertical surfaces.
- Shock and vibration dampening
Viscoseal is available in 300 ml cartridges for dosing via hand syringe and for larger volumes in full and 1/4 barrels.
Our collaboration with world-leading suppliers gives you access to the absolute latest technology in gluing technology as well as rust protection, silicone and maintenance.
Product Manager Silicones / Product Manager Silicones
Mobile: +46-705-28 28 79